The flap barrier integrates with the access control system so that authorized personnel can be authenticated through face recognition terminals and by swiping Mifare 1 cards, EM cards, or other methods. It’s compatible with face recognition, IC card , ID card, bar code card, fingerprint reading, card recognition, BLE device used for staff, provide civilized , orderly access methods; effectively manage the access of staff . Can be widely used in the station, wharf subway , factories, office building , hotel , clubs, intelligent community , enterprises and institution that need intelligent access management.
- The body is made of brushed stainless steel (304 Full stainless Steel) which is robust, rigid, anti-rust and durable.
- Barrier Material Acrylic glass
- The Tripod turnstile is ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Dry contact I/O It can be integrated with any kind of access controller system (e.g.: RFID device, Push Button, Fingerprint, Face Recognition Terminal and Biometric device).
- In case of emergency, the turnstile horizontal arm will drop down to allow free passage when power off.
- It is suitable for areas with high traffic.
Long-life performance, high operation dependability and fast response.
The whole system runs smoothly, low noise, no mechanical impact.
Self-test function, when power on, system restoration automatic.
Single-directional or Bi-directional is selectable.
Automatic reset function: when tripod turnstile receives an open single, but passenger do not pass thr ough the hallway within a specific time (default 5s), turnstile arm will lock automatically.
When power off, tripod turnstile arms will drop down automatically, which is complying with fire safety requirements.
We carry the best quality and selection of full height, waist-high, optical turnstiles, speed gates, doors, pedestrian and vehicle barriers
We’ll help determine which turnstile system is best for your space with expert guidance and 2D/3D images
Our technicians have decades of professional experience with a variety of turnstile systems